About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Monday, September 1, 2008

What Once Was Roses... [[a poem]]

What happened to what we had? I don't understand
The last I checked, I was your lady, you were my man
What happened to us being faithful and true?
Where did this nonsense come from, out of the blue?
Why don't we connect so perfectly like we used to do?
Why does it seem, I'm always chasing after you?
What happened to honesty, loyalty, respect?
What happened that makes me feel you gonna move onto the next?
What happened to the love that nourished my soul?
I'm sitting here, laid back, watching it all unfold
I know, I KNOW, that something's not right
What happened to all the times you held me tight?
What happened to me being yours, and you mine forever?
Sometimes I wonder if our time together
Is drawing to a close, though I don't want it to happen, NEVER
But it seems like we can't seem to hold the pieces together
Why did Friday morning mark the end of the bliss?
I guess its cuz that's the day that my ignorance
Was shattered, pieces scattered, nothing left clouding my mind
And me seeing that this thing isn't all happiness and sunshine...
What happened to the future plans, we talked about achieving?
What happened to not being the type to be deceiving?
What happened to waiting... I'm sure you know what I mean
Cuz that just doesn't mesh with what I've seen...
Maybe I was wrong for looking, but I needed to know
What the strain has been lately, didn't know how to ask so...
Yeah, they say don't go looking if you don't wanna see
But I did it anyway, stupid stupid me
And what I found was enough to make my head light
Got my mind filled with questions, can't sleep well at night
Got me sitting here listening to music, weeping & crying
Got me over here feeling like my heart is slowly dying
Got me cussing and screaming, smoking and drinking
Knocking shit over, throwing things cuz I can't stop thinking
And all the while I'm wondering if you even care
Did you think about it before you took the actions that brought me here?
What happened to us? That question is my hope's blight...
"What was once roses, is now potpourri"
......... yeah, sounds about right...

-Breathe easy-

1 comment:

Muze said...

feel like you tore a page out of my journal of life and posted it.

great read.

hope it gets resolved. or you kick the bastard to the curb. lol.

you don't want a man whose illusion of what he isn't is the best part of him.