About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Confusing...

Today was an okay day...

The Good: Went to "Total Attention"... a gospel concert hosted by Driven, a Christian group on my campus... He's a part of Driven (it's open to people from all the schools in the AUC) so I was with him and my "lil sis" BriBri... I really enjoyed it, especially the fact that Dewayne Woods (he sings "Let Go") was there and sang "Let Go". I also especially enjoyed the youth pastor that spoke... she's really good. All in all it was a fantastic experience.

The Bad: Broke down crying in front of him today... which doesn't make me happy. But some things were really weighing on me (have been for awhile) and so the littlest thing caused me to have a complete meltdown... Ugh. I really hate crying in front of people... and this is the fourth time he's actually SEEN me cry, and he also was on the phone with me a couple times when I was crying... This really pisses me off that I'm such a baby when it comes to him... GRRR...

The Confusing: While I was crying (and when I say I was crying in front of him, I mean, sobbing, shaking, and all... gross) he was comforting me... and he said at one point that he was gonna "make it right real soon"... what the hell does that even mean? I'm hoping it means that we'll be getting back together soon... but who knows with him??? We'll see what happens...

[END]

Til next time...
-Breathe easy-

No comments: