About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Over... [Single Again]

Well...

He broke up with me... on our 8 month milestone... I was gonna go all out for him, too... Cook, soft music, candles, dimmed lights... Was even planning on giving him a massage with body oils... And I was finally gonna give him a watch I had bought for him awhile back. But now that's all pointless, because he broke up with me... Wow. And the thing about it, it was unexpected, everything had been going so well lately, minus when I had THOUGHT he cheated on me (I was wrong) and minus the busy-ness of our schedules/lack of quality time (well mostly his cuz he has a LOT of stuff to do, it being his senior year, and with him trying to find a job and an apartment, plus all his extracurricular activities). But other than that, I thought everything was going smoothly... stupid stupid me... -sigh-

I'm giving up on love because clearly I am not making good choices, I thought I was making a great one with him but look how THAT ended... and the thing about it is, his "reason" for ending it doesn't really make sense... I actually think that there's another reason that he doesn't wanna tell me so he made up a bullshit excuse... and he was supposed to come over and talk some more about it but of course he isn't... supposedly he's gonna call me when he gets home but I don't believe it, so... we'll see.

Seems like I know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on in my life right now... All I DO know is that my heart hurts, and I feel like I'm dying inside...

[END]

It never works anyway, so fuck trying to...
-Breathe easy-

No comments: