About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

NOT dying... Just a lil hurt

So... turns out that my tendency to jump to conclusions has caught up with me... Because I was completely, TOTALLY wrong about the context of the text messages that nearly turned my whole life upside down... ::sigh:: Research is key before analysis, that's all I gotta say...

However, the text messages, though not what I thought originally that they meant, were STILL inappropriate... But we're working it out, somehow, some way. We had a nice lil chat about some things, and we're fixing what needs to be fixed.

Only thing is, he told me yesterday that we need to have a sitdown talk... and won't tell me what about... which is kinda freaking me out just a little bit because I honestly cannot think of anything that we would need to have a sitdown talk about... especially not so soon after the last one. Idk, I'll find out either tomorrow or Tuesday, I guess... blah.

In other news... I believe there's some fishy stuff going on with a few of my friends... due to a friend of one of them... and I don't like it, because everything was cool until she started hanging with us... Now I find myself left out an awful lot. Why? The world may never know, because I haven't done anything to any of them... All I ever do is try to be (and succeed at being!) a good friend to them, so why don't I get the same in return? Probably because I'm the type not to say much if I'm not completely comfortable with someone, which I'm NOT with the friend of my friend... and she's the type to be loud, bold, and brash whenever, wherever, to whoever... Not a good mix... I probably would do better to just keep to myself instead of trying to fit in with that type of person anyway, because eventually our personalities are gonna clash and that would NOT be a pretty sight, I can assure you of this already. Because it takes awhile to get me to that point, but once you do--- OH IT'S ON! Lol. Seriously though, I don't do well with her personality type... especially the sneaky, talk about you behind your back and smile in your face part... That irks my nerves because if I'm going to talk about someone, it doesn't matter if they're in front of me, behind me, to the side of me, in Japan, on the moon, whatever! If I can say it ABOUT them, I can say it TO them. I'm brave and if someone is gonna talk about me, they need to be brave too. The end.

But... I'm finna go on and put all my creativity into another blog... lol well I'm gonna go post all of my poems that I can find on there... Just gotta create the daggone thing! LOL...

[END]

Til next time...
-Breathe easy-

3 comments:

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

Dont worry about that, ma. As long as you're doing the right hings on your part, you cant control what other ppl do. You will, in the end, only be held accountable for what you do, good or bad. So as long as you're doing good things, trust me, good things will come. But make sure that you're hangin on to bad ppl or bad things becasue they will do everything in their power to destroy you. So let Bad shit go, so you'll be open for good shit.

Respect

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

Than your NOT hangin on to bad things or ppl. Sorry for the typo.

Clearlii Mizz Underztood said...

Thanks for the words of advice :)
But I'm definitely finished with the nonsense, because I really don't even have the patience for it, nor the time to spare, because I'm in school and this whole "having beef with my friends and their friends" thing isn't gonna work for me, it breaks my concentration and I'm tryna focus lol