About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dying...

I feel like I'm dying... My life is in a shambles... I feel like there's nothing in my life that is definite... NOTHING. Not even my relationship, because I just don't know who this person is that I've been with for the last 8 damn months... It's like, there's 2 of him... the illusion that I fell in love with, and the real him... the one who does me grimy and just generally doesn't give a FUCK about me...

::hides from the world, curls into a ball, and dies::

[END]

I can't ever seem to be able to...
-Breathe easy-

3 comments:

Muze said...

wow. i have so been here before.

the good thing is that it will pass. even if it doesn't feel like it. it will.

*hugs*

Taryn said...

i can relate, but theirs no such thing as sunshine without rain and vice versa. Take each day at a time. Things will get better.

Clearlii Mizz Underztood said...

@ muze: thanks... i needed that *hugs back*

@ taryn: yeah... actually one of my favorite quotes kinda deals with what u just said... "If you wanna get to the rainbow, you gotta make it thru the rain". i'm trying to get through the rain as best as i can... one day at a time, right? :)