About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ugh... I HATE HIM (but I love him so much it hurts)... =[

I hate feeling like I'm in a relationship alone... or, more like, I hate feeling like I'm the only one in the relationship that actually gives a damn...

I haven't seen this man since FRIDAY MORNING... 5 and a half days ago... and he comes over today, with three of his friends, for half an hour... WTF.

Can I get some quality time? And why the hell has it been 5 and a half days when you are within an eighth of a mile of me every damn day (except Sundays and most Saturdays)???

Fuck this shit. I'm gonna do me and if I see him, I see him, if I don't, I don't and I'm not gonna trip cuz I'm sick of being the only one making an effort, gotdammit.

[END]

This is why it's so hard for me to...
-Breathe easy-

No comments: