About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends With Drug Problems: What Do I Do?

I'm definitely concerned for a few of my friends...

It seems they're developing (or have developed) a serious drug problem... I mean, I wasn't worried when they were smoking weed. Hell, who HASN'T smoked a little weed in their lifetime? Even though one of them definitely IS addicted cuz she goes through withdrawal symptoms when she hasn't had any in a while. But all of that aside, I wasn't worried... til I found out that the one who smokes the most ALSO huffs and pops pills. So I've been concerned about her for a little while now. But last night, I also became worried about two more of them, because those two along with the third that I was already worrying about definitely were smoking weed laced with codine. I'm pretty sure that nothing about that is safe... They might as well be popping pills with her. I'm left to wonder if actually popping the pill or smoking it is worse... Idk, I'm not an aficionado of the drug life. But I DO know that what they're doing isn't good for them, and I definitely can't rock with it like I did when they were just smoking weed. What do I do? I have a feeling that if I say something to them, they're going to say I'm sadiddy and acting like a parent... and probably feel that I'm judging them, which I'm NOT... I'm just really concerned and worried for their health (not to mention that they could go to jail if they're found out AND the one with a job could lose it if her job decides to do random drug screening).

[END]

Worrying about my friends really makes it impossible for me to...
-Breathe easy-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

firsttttt!!!

I say that sometimes there is nothing you can do for a friend with a drug problem. Only they will know when enough is enough.....but hopefully it wont be too late.

Take care, first time here