About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Friday, September 19, 2008

I Hate The Male Ego... With A Burning, SEARING Passion

Everytime he walks away, it hurts more... but if I want him to come to me, I'm going to have to deal with it... Because the only way I can see him come to me, is if I let him walk away...

::cries::

UGH WHY AM I SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN? AND WHY CAN'T HE STOP GUARDING HIS FEELINGS ENOUGH TO LET ME IN?

He said that he loves me... and honestly, just knowing the type of person he is, I think that's the reason he broke up with me... he's afraid of the fact that he loves me... Because that means NOT having complete control over every aspect of his life... which he hates...

DAMN YOU, MALE EGO! YOU'RE FUCKIN UP MY LIFE!

[END]

All I wanna do is find a way to...
-Breathe easy-

No comments: