About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So...

It seems like I've lost my best friend... and I really do not understand what happened. I mean, yeah we fuss every now and then, but I didn't really think our last episode of "fussing" was that serious... maybe I was wrong? And this whole thing on my note... doesn't really explain what the problem is either. I'm confused as all get out.

::ETA (10:45 PM):: Yeah so this whole note thing is getting out of hand... and she's basically over there threatening to say things to my boyfriend that a best friend wouldn't say... for what reason?

::ETA (8/13/08, 11:02 PM):: So I wake up to a note about how I've admitted to cheating on every significant other I've had (which is one of her favorite things to say and is NOT true because I haven't and me and her have had this conversation before)... But anyway I'm gonna quote what she said:

-- No, if you admit to cheating on every significant other you've had, constantly LIE about the type of person you are, and generally act like a fake ass.. you have absolutely NO room to say anything about what I do/say.. When I was where you are now, I had let that CHILDISH bs behind.. If you're not ready for a relationship you're not ready for a fcking relationship.. but there is nothing grown about claiming to love one dude (that you're in a relationship with) why being in a "relationship" with otherS.. grow up, or shut up

-- STILL struggling with this now, some people have NO idea how badly I just want to put their "stuff" out there.. isht, you did it to me.. after haggling to get access to what I let no one else see you're just going to put it out there like that?? o.k.a.y
Like I said, I never admitted to anything of the sort, but whatever... I lie about the type of person I am? I act like a fake ass? How??? And when did I ever say anything about anything that she does or says that ties in to that? And she needs to go somewhere with that statement about "nothing grown" b/c grown people can understand where the issue may lie, I have definitely seen what the problem is and I'm trying to make moves to fix it, and I'm pretty fuckin sure she knows that since it's written all in one of my blogs... But clearly she wants to be an asshole and try to call someone out... what the fuck ever.

And this whole, struggling not to air my business out... Why? There's no reason for her to want to do something like that... And I really REALLY don't understand how she figures that I put her business out there... because I didn't... didn't put the URL anywhere, didn't even say to anyone that the girl even HAD a blogspot account, so wtf is she talking about?

I don't see what I did that could possibly make this girl hate me so much in such a short amount of time! Or maybe it's not a short amount of time. Maybe she's hated me for a long time, but I was too blind to see it... I don't know... All I know is, I feel more alone than I've felt in a long time. The one person I thought understood me for the most part, the person I thought I could tell ANYTHING to and get good feedback, the girl I love like a sister... is treating me so bad... and I really don't get it... at all. It hurts my heart to know that the last one I thought would desert me, is the one that's gonna do it.

-Breathe easy-

No comments: