About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Blogger -sigh-

Yes, I know... Y'all haven't caught hide nor hair of me in months.
Yes, I know... I promised not ONE, not TWO, but THREE new blogs.
Yes, I know... I've been a bad blogger.

BUT... There are reasons, as there always are...

1. I was still suffering from that dreaded writers' block.
2. Once I got over said case of writers' block, I had 6.5 consecutive weeks which absolutely were NOT conducive to blogging:
.....a week in which we were preparing for DRIVEN week
.....a week which was DRIVEN week
.....midterms week
.....spring break {photo blog coming up next!}
.....a very suckie week in which I was completely sick {a bad case of food poisoning, immediately followed by a stomach virus} AND chipped a tooth AND lost my phone.
.....at the very end of the suckie week, my daddy died, which added another week and a half of terribleness to my life.
3. Ever since I came back to ATL from CT following my daddy's funeral, I've been playing catch-up in school, and looking for an apartment, since I didn't get the job @ Disney World that I applied for {more suckieness, I've been having a horrific month and a half}.

However... ALAS, here I am, and I think I've found a solution to my blogging problem {at least I can figure that out cuz I sure can't figure anything else out -sigh-}.

I need to put myself on a blogging schedule... aka, pick specific day(s) of the week when I absolutely MUST blog... because if I don't, I won't.

SooOo... expect a blog from me on Sundays, and possibly random ones throughout the week. But Sunday is my fixed blogging day... and if I find myself writing more than one blog a week I will add another fixed blogging day, lol. Dunno if that's gonna happen anytime soon, but we'll see.

So yeah, I will have an absolutely wonderful outstanding marvelous blog for you guys on Sunday... and today, you'll have THIS blog and a photo blog of my spring break... Not the complete spring break because most of my pictures were taken on my cell phone, which is gone -sad face- BUT a few survived, lol.

[END]

-
Mizz Underztood, still on the search for clarity-

No comments: