About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random Bedtime Thoughts. 4-25-09, 3:11a

Random @Bedtime Thoughts {in no particular order}

-That dude + His nonsense = NOT COOL.

-How random of my ex from 7th grade to randomly start FB chatting it up with me and then make an ePass at me... Lol.

-Something about this dude intrigues me... And its funny because I know unless significant changes occcur in my life, NOTHING is gonna come of it, but still... Is it bad to wonder?

-Today had the potential to be VERY suckie... Glad that it didn't continue down the path to suckieville... *wipes sweat from forehead*

-Speaking of sweat... It was hot as the devil's oven out this ho today! *smdh at the madness*

-When will I stop going through these loop-de-loops? You would think they'd have stopped by now, but ALAS, they're still here. Lol.

-Why am I starting to write again now, after having writer's block for so long? Tis strange, indeed... I must be feeling some kinda way about something... What that something is, I have NO CLUE as yet but I suppose it will reeal itself in due time...

-Twitter is the devil... I am 98% sure of it.

-And if Soulja Boy twitters the same thing over and over again one more time... I'm gonna cock back my eGat and shoot his ass... that is ALL.

-Effin Soulja Boy... *grumble* That n*@#! making me reconsider my unconditional love for him, shoot... *end grumble*

[END]

-Mizz Underztood, still on the search for clarity-

No comments: