About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Break in Cali -hella late lol-

So.

For Spring break, I went out to San Diego, California to visit my friends Dorian and Nile... We took pictures, yes we did :) So... here are some of the highlights, and you can view the rest of the beach pics here.

Had fun, even though there was drama going on back home, lol.

Tis my beautiful face :) In the car on the way... somewhere, lol.


Me, Dorian, Nile, Greg, two of Greg's friends, and a bazillion of Dorian & Greg's cousins. {Greg & dorian are brothers}


Me being cute on the miniscule beach towel lol
Stepping into the water... Twas cold {the water}, but I still liked it lol

This looks cuter than it really was, lol. I was pulling Dorian into the ocean... he's terrified of the ocean. How you join the Navy, being terrified of the ocean, is beyond me lol.

Being cute once again, posing on the big rock at the edge of the beach.

Me posing {are you seeing a trend? Lol} with Nile's nutty self in my background... didn't realize he was in the pic, til after it was taken, lol.


So you've seen the highlights, now go look at the facebook album!


[END]

-Mizz Underztood, still on the search for clarity-

No comments: