About Me

My photo
I have a lot of thoughts in my mind (I think my brain is set on overdrive... it's like it's taken one too many hits of speed!)

I have to get these thoughts out somehow... Hence my 3 blogs:

-Harder 4 Me 2 Breathe (sort of like a diary with some essay type things mixed in there)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D P03TRii (self-explanatory)
-MiZzUnD3RzT00D PR0z3 (all my sick twisted stories, lol... well they're not all sick and twisted, but I do have a tendency to lean toward the macabre)

These are my thoughts, manifested in words to the best of my ability in expressing them...

Monday, May 4, 2009

"Mizz Underztood, where you been???"

So sorry, no new blogs. But my computer charger is broken so I can't really get on the internet often. Will be back soon. Love you, lovelies!

[END]

-Mizz Underztood, still on the search for clarity-

No comments: